作者：佚名 信息来源：本站原创 更新时间：2014-6-16
Wonderful Activities for Teenagers in Summer Vacation
51. Who can take part in the Event of the Summer? ______
A. Children under 5. B. Children aged 5-9.
C. Children under 10. D. Children aged 12-15.
52. How long is the elephant staying at Cuiping Zoo? ______
A. 45 days . B. 46 days. C. 47 days. D. 48 days.
53. What can the elephant do? ______
A. Ride bikes, play basketball and play the harmonica.
B. Ride bikes, dance and play the harmonica.
C. Ride bikes, play basketball, dance and play the harmonica.
D. Ride bikes, dance and play the harmonica.
54. What are the photos about? ______
A. People and city. B. People in Yibin.
C. Yibin city. D. People in Yibin and Yibin city.
55. Which of the following is RIGHT？______
A. You can only register the Event of the Summer on July 14.
B. The elephant gives 2 shows a day from July 10 to August 25.
C. Wang Gang is one of the best-known photographers in Yibin.
D. You can see the exhibition at 4:30 p.m. on Saturday from July 5 to July 19.